We are excited to announce information for our:
Annual Seido Silent Meditation Donation Walk
When: Wednesday, Dec 7 @ 6:45PM
Where: Meet at Honbu
We will take a 20 min Silent Walk of Reflection carrying our donations to West 40th Street.
This year we will be collecting donations for the RAUSCHENBUSCH METRO MINISTRIES, who serve the homeless community of Hells Kitchen.
To learn more about the organization:http://
All our items that will be brought over on December 7th will go towards their Winter Clothing Closet,Food Pantry & Operation Hope for Hell’s Kitchen.
We are already collecting donations!
Bring any of the items below to Honbu and place in our bins located behind the barn doors at Honbu.
- Toiletries (travel sized soaps, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste & shaving cream, washcloths, toothbrushes, razors and small combs)
- Winter Essentials (Men’s & Women’s gently used winter coats, sweatshirts, and pants)
- New socks, gloves, hats & adult underwear
- Snack items (granola bars, tuna snack kits, pop-top canned foods, snack cracker packs, breakfast bars, water bottles, etc.)
- Please also bring recycled bags from home to carry things in.
TEchnique before strength,
spirit before technique